Ravenhead Retail Park (we) are committed to protecting any personal data you provide to us, including information you provide or we collect when you use our website.
We believe it is important for you to know what personal data we collect and how we use it. This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to in it) explains the personal data we process, what it is used for and the legal basis upon which we process this information. It also explains legal rights you may have to control that processing.
About us and how to contact us
Ravenhead Retail Park is part of the Hammerson Group, and both Ravenhead Retail Park and other Hammerson group companies, including Hammerson Group Management Limited are data controllers in respect of your data.
Our contact address is Hammerson, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GE.
What personal data do we process
We process the personal data set out below, provided to us by either you or your device when either accessing our website or whilst attending an event at one of our properties.
There is no obligation on you to provide the information listed below; however, if you do not, we may be unable to engage with you, open an account for you, send you the materials you have requested or allow you to redeem offers if we do not have the necessary information to do so. The type of data that we process about you includes:
Information you have given to us by filling in forms or by communicating with us, including name, address, title, contact details including email address and mobile telephone number, details of any offer or competitions you have signed up for, any communications you may have with us (including reporting problems with our site), preferences as to any methods and types of marketing information you have consented to receive.
Information we collect from or observe about you when you use our services, including:
- Images of you collected from CCTV cameras in operation at Ravenhead Retail Park.
How we use itSending marketing messages or otherwise engaging with you. We use your data to;
- Send you marketing information by email, including sending notices of events, special offers and other marketing materials to enhance and support your relationship with Ravenhead Retail Park. We will use this data in accordance with any preferences you have selected, either on the basis of consent if you have provided us with your information via the website, or on the basis of legitimate interests where you have provided us with your Personal Data at an onsite event, and have not objected to receiving such information.
We may also use your data for our own legitimate interests, which include:
- Sending you surveys or supporting Marketing Research activities to you in other ways to help us improve our services and understand our customers better.
- Ensuring that content from our digital channels is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/smart phone and/or tablet.
- allowing us to investigate and respond to any issues or correspondence received. notifying you about changes to our services.
We believe that these interests are justified as it is completely optional for you to register, participate or otherwise provide us with Personal Data in the above situations. You will be able to object to this processing at any time. For more information, please see Your rights below.
We use Website Use information to improve the effectiveness and operation of our website, to improve our existing services and develop new services and to inform and direct our marketing strategy. In addition, anonymised statistical data may also be shared with retailers or used by us to develop new promotions that may interest our customers.
We will also use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our retailers. This is anonymised statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and to help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we consider that, on balance, it is appropriate for us do so, we will process CCTV footage for the following legitimate interests are:
- Keeping our staff, visitors and property safe and secure.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures.
- Detecting and preventing crime.
- Assisting law enforcement agencies in the apprehension, investigation and prosecution of offenders.
This may include sharing footage with the police or other law enforcement agencies, or our insurers where necessary in relation to a claim, as well as any other third parties in connection with legal proceedings or emergency situations.
Data processed where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation imposed on us.
We will process your personal data to allow us to comply with any requests you are lawfully entitled to make, including under data protection laws, to ensure that age inappropriate content is not provided to individuals under 18, and to allow us to keep records that we are legally required to retain, including evidence of consents provided, or to evidence our compliance with legal obligations.
How long will we hold your information
We will normally retain your personal data is for a period of up to 7 years from the latter of:
- The last date you logged into our website; or
- When you unsubscribe from receiving marketing from us (if later).
Unless we are legally required to retain the information for longer. However, we may delete your data sooner if we have no purpose to retain it.
We will retain your details if you have unsubscribed from marketing to ensure that we respect your withdrawal of consent on an ongoing basis.
Who will we share your personal information with?
We will share your personal data within the Hammerson group of companies (including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (if applicable)), for the purposes outlined above, including for our own internal business management and the provision of efficient centralised services within our group, where this occurs, they will comply with a privacy notice comparable to this one, unless they provide you with an alternative privacy notice. For further details of the Hammerson group of companies, please visit: https://www.hammerson.com/property.
We also use third party service providers acting on our instructions to support our provision of the website or our services to you, who are specifically contracted to process personal data on our behalf.
We may share your personal data, where necessary, with prospective purchaser(s) or purchaser of any part of our business, on the basis of our legitimate interests and the interests of our purchaser, so that they can appropriately value the business and assess any risks and continue doing business with you after the acquisition.
We will also share your personal data where:
- You have provided prior explicit consent.
- Where we are required by law, including any court order.
- Where necessary to protect you, the Ravenhead Retail Park, its customers or the wider public.
Where will your personal data be held
We may store or process your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or other countries approved by the European Commission as providing appropriate safeguards for personal data, when we use service providers located in those countries. If this is the case, we will put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data and ensure that it is compliant with all appropriate legal requirements. If you require further information in respect of the countries where your personal data is processed and/or copies of any documents setting out the appropriate safeguards we have implemented to protect it, please contact us.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive marketing materials, this can be done by:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updating your preferences on your online account; or
- By clicking on the unsubscribe link on any emails we have sent.
If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect our rights to have sent you marketing material prior to your withdrawal, but we will not send any further marketing. Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that you do not receive any further marketing material immediately, there may be a slight delay for any changes to take effect. Please note that your information will not be deleted but will be retained in a suppression list to ensure that we do not inadvertently send further marketing communications once you have withdrawn your consent to receive them.
You are also entitled to request that we:
- Provide you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
- Provide you with a copy of any of your personal data, provided by you, that we hold in an electronic format, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Have any incorrect personal data corrected or completed ( you can also update your records using your profile on your online account).
- Delete any personal data that we no longer need for the above purposes, where you have withdrawn your consent and there are no other grounds to process that information, where the personal data has been unlawfully processed or where we are required by law to delete it; and
- Restrict the processing of your personal data whilst we confirm whether any data needs correcting following your request, the processing is unlawful and you do not want us to delete this personal data; where we no longer need to process the personal data, but you require the information to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. In these circumstances we will only process your personal data for purposes for which you have consented, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or the protection of the rights of another person; and/or
- Object to our processing of your personal data, where we process it under the legitimate interests grounds and we are unable to show a compelling legitimate interest that overrides your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purposes of defending, exercising or defending legal claims.
If you wish to make such a request, please email email@example.com.
We may require additional information to either confirm your identity before we can process your request and/or to assist us in responding to your request.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your request or with our processing of your personal data, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), whose website is www.ico.org.uk.
Modifications of this policy
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
Our website often hosts online competitions where we may ask for personal details from you. The following are the standard terms and conditions which apply to all of our competitions. Please note that additional terms and conditions may apply and will be mentioned on the competition page.
- Open to all entries except those involved in the administration of the competition, employees, agents, resident retailers of the scheme and their employees or family members of Ravenhead Retail Park and its promotional partners.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- All entrants' details may be used in promotional activity/materials and the winner(s) may be required to participate in promotional activity related to this competition.
- The judges' decision is final and NO CORRESPONDENCE will be entered into.
- The competition is promoted by Ravenhead Retail Park.
- Entry to the competition is deemed as FULL ACCEPTANCE of these Terms & Conditions of entry.
- Ravenhead Retail Park reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value if the original is no longer available.
- Winners will be picked and contacted within 7 days of the closing date. Winners will have 7 days to accept the prize/s.
- Ravenhead Retail Park will forward the prize/s to the notified person/s within a further 14 days.
- Winners will be contacted via email or by phone. Winners will then be announced via Ravenhead Retail Park social media channels or alternatively for details of the winners' names, please send a SAE to: Competitions, Ravenhead Retail Park , Milverny Way, St Helens, WA9 1JF.
- Error & Omissions Excepted.
- Further Terms & Conditions may apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The competition prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
Entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following Terms & Conditions when entering any competitions administrated by Ravenhead Retail Park. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and not employees of Ravenhead Retail Park, their immediate families or their agents or anyone else connected with the competition.
HOW TO ENTER
Users are eligible to enter our Facebook competition by liking the Ravenhead Retail Park Facebook page as well as liking the post.
Other competitions may require you to submit a form with further details in order to be eligible to win.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time; the prize(s) are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Once the competition has been launched users need to follow the instructions on Facebook, or the website’s competition page.
- The closing date is as specified; Ravenhead Retail Park reserves the right to amend the competition end dates at any time.
- By entering a Facebook competition, entrants acknowledge that their Facebook username, profile picture and any submitted content will be published on the Ravenhead Retail Park Facebook page and may be viewed by all web users.
- The competition prize will be as specified by Ravenhead Retail Park.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old or as specified by the rules of each competition.
- Entry is open to people living in a 20km radius of St Helens, UK, except employees (and their families) of Ravenhead Retail Park, plus any other companies associated with the competition.
- Ravenhead Retail Park does not hold responsibility for any abusive content posted on the competition page. Any content deemed inappropriate will be removed at their discretion.
- False and/or deceptive entries shall render entry ineligible.
- All entries and any other material submitted become the sole property of Ravenhead Retail Park.
- Winner(s) will be notified by Ravenhead Retail Park or their representatives within 7 days of the closing date through Facebook, email or phone, as appropriate to the competition.
- Winners must respond to Ravenhead Retail Park within 7 days of being notified of their prize, otherwise the centre reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- All prizes must be collected from or delivery arranged (as appropriate) with Ravenhead Retail Park within 14 days of the competition closure.
- This competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.
Ravenhead Retail Park and its affiliates are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this competition; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information on Facebook or other form is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
The promoter of this competition is Ravenhead Retail Park, based at Milverny Way, St Helens, WA9 1JF.